Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor, pulling my hair out!!!

• 01-11-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me how much the iphone 4s is to buy on Meteor? I'm stuck in a contract for another 10 months with a phone that's a pile of sh*t. Long story short I've tried everything to get out of my contract with no luck! SO! 4S to buy outright on Meteor anyone? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

jmadd wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how much the iphone 4s is to buy on Meteor? I'm stuck in a contract for another 10 months with a phone that's a pile of sh*t. Long story short I've tried everything to get out of my contract with no luck! SO! 4S to buy outright on Meteor anyone? :D

I don't think you can buy the phone outright from Meteor. They don't even sell them on prepay. Phone + new 24 month contract only from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

You can buy an unlocked iPhone 4s direct from apple. The 16gb model costs 579 euro. Not cheap but at least it will work on any network. You need a micro sim. Meteor sell them on prepay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭grinder23

jordainius wrote: »
    I don't think you can buy the phone outright from Meteor. They don't even sell them on prepay. Phone + new 24 month contract only from what I can see.

eh yes they do

4s 16gb is 579
    5 16gb is 679
    5 32gb is 779
    5 64gb is 879

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

To buy the phone out, you work out how much is left on the contract.

IE, if it was 40EUR PM contract x 10 Months left on contract = 400 + charges for leaving contract early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

grinder23 wrote: »
    eh yes they do

4s 16gb is 579
    5 16gb is 679
    5 32gb is 779
    5 64gb is 879

Not according to their website at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Danielle_A

So you just buy the phone off the apple website and bring it to say Meteor and get a micro sim, is that right? I actually haven't got a clue!

Advertisement