Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wallet personalising tips

• 01-11-2012 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i want to buy a wallet for my boyfriend. i want to make it romantic though by personalising it. which would be better to get it engraved or to get it embossed?
    does anybody know of any wallets for men with a plain silver plaque which i would have space to engrave on? i was looking yesterday and could only find branded wallets with no room to engrave...

also any ideas what i could get engraved into the wallet. for example my initials and his and the date we met. i want something that a guy would appreciate. or should i write Isabel loves Mark or Izzy <3 Mark or what?thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

That's a very nice idea op! If I were you I'd look at etsy. If you do t know it, it's a craft website where people sell the stuff they have made- which means that a lot of people will offer personalisation or custom orders- you might well find someone who offers a personalisation service for wallets there. I find it great for stuff like that.

Www.etsy.com

Advertisement