Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Draft Picks Thread

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

TomasRosickyArsenalvBlackburnRoversPremier9rK6Tnf89-4l.jpg

And my final pick is Tomáš Rosický. Hasn't played yet this season due to injury which will count against him somewhat but he's back fit now and he showed over the second half of last season that he still has very good ability with a string of fine performances.

Myteam.png

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

Sorry for the delay lads! My final pick is Sunderland captain John O'Shea.

Football_-_Premier__716996t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

348516_1.jpg

Alex Tettey - Norwich DM.

Really good DM who I've liked ever since I first watched him play for Norway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Final pick I take Bassong.

SebBassong.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1351690506826

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

My last pick is Guy Demel, been fairly solid for west ham this season getting me a decent amount of fantasy points in the process.

0,,12562~11190990,00.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Last pick is George Mcartney of West Ham. Good defensive left back which suits me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRum2v267EgnR7mI6qBnF4soVcawBInKnfbUIm8dr8OVAHD5oReumaxSaW0

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

With my last pick and the last pick of the draft, pick number 220, I'm going to choose Kyle Naughton of Tottenham Hotspur and England.

article-2189942-1475A332000005DC-494_468x375.jpg

I wanted Demel but he didn't quite make it so it was a toss up between Wisdom and Naughton, the battle of England's promising young right backs. Naughton just wins the day having that bit more experience off an excellent loan spell at Norwich last year where he made the RB spot his own.

He's behind Kyle Walker for Spurs at the moment but Spurs have big plans for him as evidenced by the new contract he was awarded at the end of August. Also started against Arsenal the weekend.

[IMG][/img]abDLoJoais.jpg

Advertisement