Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Milly33 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be a fan of her myself but don't think she is the worst out there, at least she sings live..why does she cop a lot of crap, what did she do

Poible for being the creater of an earworm

It's all about the money money money......

• Registered Users Posts: 1 semmal

Hey,
    ticketmaster.ie doesn't seem very clear - is it confirmed that The National is sold out already (and was sold after one day actually :eek: )?
    If it is, I'm looking for a ticket and would really appreciate it if someone has a spare one. PM me if you can help please! :)
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

semmal wrote: »
    Hey,
    ticketmaster.ie doesn't seem very clear - is it confirmed that The National is sold out already (and was sold after one day actually :eek: )?
    If it is, I'm looking for a ticket and would really appreciate it if someone has a spare one. PM me if you can help please! :)
    Thanks!

Sold out on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭skaface

evilivor wrote: »
    Sold out on the day.

Some people on here didn,t believe that.. you know who you are :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Passenger will perform the biggest headline show of his career at Live at the Marquee Cork this July 2nd. This will be Passenger’s only show in Ireland this summer. Tickets go on sale next Thursday, 4 April at 9am.

Not really a huge headliner :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Was someone new announced today. I missed it on 96fm this morning they said there was news

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Milly33 wrote: »
    Was someone new announced today. I missed it on 96fm this morning they said there was news

An extra show from The Coronas.

Crap thought it was something new..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

They should rename Red Fm with Ke$ha Fm every time I tune in shes on :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Tickets for The National are back on sale!!

• Advertisement

Its a pity theres no comedian performing at the marquee :(

mikeym wrote: »
    Its a pity theres no comedian performing at the marquee :(

They never had one before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Dara O'Briain?

They never had one before :)

I was at Dara O'Brians gig last year and it was enjoyable.

Thought the organisers would have got another comedian to perform.

cantdecide wrote: »
    Dara O'Briain?

As I said...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

As I said...

ah go 'way, Dara O'Briain is a great comedian. His gig at the Marquee last year was hilarious even though I'm not mad into comedy shows in large venues, but I'll make an exception for Dara O'Briain.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The weather is awful for the gigs

Is it still 5 euros for parking?

It hasn't stopped the crowds. Just went past there on the bike and the q is huge to go in there..Mostly kids I hope they enjoy theres a bit of a buzz around

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The weather is awful for the gigs

Is it still 5 euros for parking?
    Its indoors though ,weather isnt a factor :)
    With regard to parking I parked nearby last year for free,I wont be paying any money for parking .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bofinfan

Not again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

bofinfan wrote: »
    Not again!

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Any ideas what time the main act comes on if it's doors at 6.30 and show at 8.00? Trying to sit through as little of the teenybopper stuff as I can ;)

Usually the main act starts as advertised. If they say 8, its 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

Am I getting old or was it really loud last night? I live over a mile away and could hear every word clearly. I could barely hear the other concerts last week so I don't get why this one was so much louder.

Am I getting old or was it really loud last night? I live over a mile away and could hear every word clearly. I could barely hear the other concerts last week so I don't get why this one was so much louder.

I could hear thumping music last night, I'm living by Shandon.

Who was playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

The Wanted. They were "totes amazeballs" according to my daughter

Anyone else find it a bit ridiculous that Live at the Marquee doesn't have it's own promotional website? Unless I've just failed at googling, I can't find any site with useful information regarding the festival!

Bacchus wrote: »
    Anyone else find it a bit ridiculous that Live at the Marquee doesn't have it's own promotional website? Unless I've just failed at googling, I can't find any site with useful information regarding the festival!

Their site is apparently http://www.marqueecork.com/ but it simply redirects to the Aiken Promotions page for the events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Wanted came on at 9ish in the end and they were really, really loud. Showing my age now I guess! It was actually kind of hard to hear the singing over the thump of the band but the kids seemed to love it regardless.

• Advertisement

dulpit wrote: »
    Their site is apparently http://www.marqueecork.com/ but it simply redirects to the Aiken Promotions page for the events.

As I said. It's pretty ridiculous. Would it be that much trouble to have a simple site with useful information on it. The whole thing could be promoted so much better as a reason for people to visit Cork.
    pow wow wrote: »
    The Wanted came on at 9ish in the end and they were really, really loud. Showing my age now I guess! It was actually kind of hard to hear the singing over the thump of the band but the kids seemed to love it regardless.

I think I heard this last night from my house. We thought there was a house party on our street somewhere! :-)

Advertisement