Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky xbox rent tv channels?

Options
  • 01-11-2012 1:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

i remember reading somewere
    that you can pay for a code like an xbl code and imput it on your xbox and you can get sky sports or skymovies or anything on sky really
    since its a 1 time payment i assume it be like a month rent of the channels you payd the code for
    i already have sky only thing i dont have is sky sports i have everything else
    can anyone tell me where to get these codes(if their real) so i can just pay to skysports as i cant just pay for the sky movies and sports together monthly on bill as it costs to much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Nope, not possible, you need to upgrade your sky package to get the extra channels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

You used to be able to buy a 1 month Sky Sports card for the Xbox, but I don't think these are available anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Yep McGovern is right you can't get those cards anymore.

But I read that Sky is to launch NowTV in Ireland at some point, it's a pay as you go or pay monthly effort.

A bit of a poor quality vid but you get the idea...

Advertisement