If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE40ES6300 Pricing + Possibly a MARANTZ SR6007

Options
  • 01-11-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi John,
    it's upgrade time again and I am looking to change the LG37LH4000 I bought from yourselves a while back and the Samsung UE40ES6300 ticks a lot of the boxes for me.

Can you give me a price on it please?

And while I am price checking can you quote me for the Marantz SR6007 also, this might not happen immediately.... the slush fund is quite limited right now.

thanks in advance.

Kao

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Gentle little bump ..

And again ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Sorry for the late reply.

Have been looking into this for you and currently I'm waiting on a call back from Marantz as this receiver is not one that we have stocked so I'm trying to get a price on this that might empty the slush fund !

I'll come back to you shortly.

ATB

Dave

PM Sent.

Dave

Hi Dave, got your PM and replied... thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kao123 wrote: »
    Hi Dave, got your PM and replied... thanks

dave gave me a shout about this Kao and I may be able to do you an interesting package price on the Denon AVR2113 or te Marantz SR5007 / SR6007...

I'll get back to ya later tonight hopefully..

ATVB,

J Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,
    it's upgrade time again and I am looking to change the LG37LH4000 I bought from yourselves a while back and the Samsung UE40ES6300 ticks a lot of the boxes for me.

Can you give me a price on it please?

And while I am price checking can you quote me for the Marantz SR6007 also, this might not happen immediately.... the slush fund is quite limited right now.

thanks in advance.

Kao

Kao,
    apologies for the delay - just had revised pricing on the 5007 / 6007 / 2113...

OK:

40ES6300 / Denon AVR2113 - £1169.90 Boardie price £1069.95

40ES6300 / Marantz SR5007 - £1349.90 - Boardie price £1249.95

40ES6300 / Marantz SR6007 £1519.90 - Boardie price £1399.95

40ES6300 / Denon AVR2313 - £1399.95

40ES6300 / Denon AVR3313 - £1720 - Boardie price £1499.95

Hopefully those should tempt ya??

(You should also have a look at the TXP42ST50 - way better!!!!!)

(and...keep your eye out for the MA Mass 5.1 system / AVR deals on the other thread that I hope to be able to post tonight!)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    apologies for the delay in getting back to you but it was the weekend after all :-)
    Anyway to business, I am very close to making a choice here and will hopefully go for one of the deals you have up on offer, but as usual when buying a new TV I only went and read up some more online again.

I am also now looking a the LG 42LM670T or the LG 42LM660T as another potentials, can you do any price deals on these models also? (along with either the SR5007 or SR6007)

I'm still undecided on which AV receiver to go for as they both have pretty much the same specs, I'm leaning towards the 6007 in terms of using the rears for 2 channel only listening.

thanks in advance.

Reminder bump

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,
    apologies for the delay in getting back to you but it was the weekend after all :-)
    Anyway to business, I am very close to making a choice here and will hopefully go for one of the deals you have up on offer, but as usual when buying a new TV I only went and read up some more online again.

I am also now looking a the LG 42LM670T or the LG 42LM660T as another potentials, can you do any price deals on these models also? (along with either the SR5007 or SR6007)

I'm still undecided on which AV receiver to go for as they both have pretty much the same specs, I'm leaning towards the 6007 in terms of using the rears for 2 channel only listening.

thanks in advance.

Hi Kao,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Our current prices on the 2 LG models are:

42 LM670T - £749.95
    42 LM620T - £569.95

Both excellent screens. I much prefer the 670 myself. WiFi built in is very handy and the picture quality is out of this world. It also looks proper slick :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chris, thanks for getting back to me with the price, the 670T is a cracking looking telly alright, I had a chat with Dave on the phone this morning and I have decided on the Marantz SR6007 and he was going to get back to me with a "boardie" price for both it and the LG's in question.

thanks again

PM sent. ATB, Dave.

Just to say a big thanks to Dave for getting me a great deal on a TV and new AV receiver, it's all up and running quite nicely and yet again my neighbors don't like me :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.