Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Posted mine today so should arrive by Friday aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Mine will be in the post tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous, I really hope they like their pressie :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Got one of ours today..need to put the Christmas tree up now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Gone! I had to bribe me mammy to go to the post office because queues were out the door. BUT IT'S DONE! Hope you like it, furry creature! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

Posted mine this afternoon - lady in Post Office said they should be delivered tomorrow :D

And .... a lovely parcel arrived here today ;) Not sure which of the boys it is for but I'm sure we will work it out when the other one arrives - although it was addressed to me, so maybe I should keep it ??? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Oh jeez... I completely forgot to put the pets' names on the outside of my parcels! That'll be nice and confusing for multi pet households. There is a card inside each with the pet's name on it, but their owner isn't going to see that until it's unwrapped. Sorry!

BTW LisaO, I only posted mine today so don't be getting any ideas that I'm your secret Santa! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

All packed ready to post 2m!! Have a new foster doggie so wrapped a little prezzie for him so when the other two get theirs he won't feel left out .... OH says iv officially lost the plot ... ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Oh jeez... I completely forgot to put the pets' names on the outside of my parcels! That'll be nice and confusing for multi pet households. There is a card inside each with the pet's name on it, but their owner isn't going to see that until it's unwrapped. Sorry!

BTW LisaO, I only posted mine today so don't be getting any ideas that I'm your secret Santa! :D:D

Oh crap the same with mine lol - the card is inside! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

tk123 wrote: »
    Oh crap the same with mine lol - the card is inside! :p

Haha you aren't the only one! Never even thought of it! Oh well, card is in the box anyway I'm sure it will be figured out :D

AH SHITE!!! I forgot the name on the outside too. :o

(thank feck for cards!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Lol'ing at all the replies lately.

Mine went disguised in the work post today.It looked very official and all i must say...nobody'll suspect a thing!!! :D

Brightened up an otherwise dull day i tell ya :p

Okayyy - so it isn't you ............:cool:

Haha you aren't the only one! Never even thought of it! Oh well, card is in the box anyway I'm sure it will be figured out :D

If most multi-pet households are anything like ours, it usually ends up as a free-for-all when it comes to the good stuff :D

Although if you have a hamster & a dog that might not work out .......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Last year we were mid move so got mine delivered to work, walked it to giggles from office at the parcel addressed to my dogs!
    They loved it!
    Must post mine today, all ready to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Monsieur Jack's present arrived today!!! :D

Poor little man is so sick with his teeth, we are looking forward to opening it!! :) I didn't put the name on the outside of package either, oops!!

I also forgot to sign my name, did we decide if we were doing that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

We got one delivered yesterday! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

A parcel arrived for Rosie this morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Dobby's package arrived today, Looking forward to opening that with her :)
    I have some posting to do today, yay love christmas!!!

Beanies arrived this morning \0/ \0/, with the cutest little card. I hear bells too, he's gonna go bananas when he hears it.

Ooh a big envelope arrived today :D Not sure who for but they will love it no doubt :)

• Advertisement

My mother has just bet me €20 that I won't get a prezzie for Kayla... She's a very cynical person :p

Okay I think the big envelope is for Cream because he has really taken to it, he gave it a good smelling, had a flehman response (because he is a freak like that) and is now rubbing his cheeks all over it! Peach looked at it and walked away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Smudges package arrived today!! I never put the names on the outside of the package either whoops... But it's on the card!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Sent mine this morning. Think I did good for the €10 budget (okay the card sent me over budget but I don't include it!)

Went home for my lunch break and there's a package which I'm pretty sure is for the dog. I'm fricken dying to open it. I have zero will power but ill try to stay strong!!!

My mother has just bet me €20 that I won't get a prezzie for Kayla... She's a very cynical person :p
    I'd up that bet if i were up, you could make a small fortune off your Mam here. Your SS is very reliable....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Sending mine today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I do believe Isabellas goodies arrived today, however i wasn't int he house so they left the notice. Fingers crossed they'll keep it long enough for me to get in and get it! It's all VERY exciting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Got mine posted, am having one of those weeks with a hundred things going on and was having a freakout that I wouldn't get to the post office before Monday! Phew!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Dunny wrote: »
    Sending mine today

Done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

One of mine arrived today!! It's for Jess. The card is unsigned and it's killing me a) because I don't know who it's from and b) because I can't open it for another 2 weeks!!!!! It's a beautiful package; thank you so much to whoever sent it.

Grinning my head off here at my desk. Just waiting for someone to ask about the present so I can say "oh, it's just my dog's secret santa present." :D

Advertisement