Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Ireland

Options
  • 01-11-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just have to say it, O2 Ireland are the worst telecom!

I've had the worst experience with this company and their aggressive attitude to their customers. I've been a customer of O2 since it changed from Esat in 2001/02. Recently I've found their approach to be ever more aggressive and I decided to quit my mobile contract.

Take some advice, don't use this company. Bad for your health.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I find O2 very good and would recommend them. Incidentally I got an upgrade today and they were very helpful and I found both the store and customer care staff exceptionally good.

What did O2 do wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

This is not the place for discussing how ****e or not ****e an operators customer service is. There be an O2 talk to forum here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1479 and there is also a consumer issues forum.

Lets keep this place for technical discussions.

Advertisement