Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow threading in the City centre

Options
  • 01-11-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Now that Mint Beauty is closed, I know of nowhere in the City centre that does eyebrow threading. Mint was so convenient as I could pop out during my lunch break. Does anyone know where I can get by brows threaded? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

bookworms wrote: »
    Now that Mint Beauty is closed, I know of nowhere in the City centre that does eyebrow threading. Mint was so convenient as I could pop out during my lunch break. Does anyone know where I can get by brows threaded? Thanks in advance

Cosmo Beauty in Mayor's Walk do threading. I know it not city center exactly but only a couple of minutes from center

304963 is their number

Staff are lovely and do a excellent job

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jesus is Mint gone? Didn't last long!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

libra02 wrote: »
    Cosmo Beauty in Mayor's Walk do threading. I know it not city center exactly but only a couple of minutes from center

304963 is their number

Staff are lovely and do a excellent job
    I second Cosmo. My friend is a fan of threading also and goes there. My sis ,mam and I go there(tho not for threading) I highly recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Kasha Beauty on Bailey's New Street does threading. Lane beside the Reginald's Tower. But they're winding up this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Sully wrote: »
    Jesus is Mint gone? Didn't last long!

Just found it on their FB page:
    Mint Health & Beauty
    26 October
    HI Facebook Fans, unfortunately MINT WATERFORD will no longer to continue to operate after this weekend! We tried our best but 1 year on we just coudn't make it happen :( .... If you or a friend has a voucher outstanding for mint don't worry of course we will honour these @ Mint Kilkenny or of course can refund them. Just email us your enquirees/questions to reception@mintbeauty.ie... #sadtimes....... oh the cafe will continue to operate :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

+1 for Cosmo, the OH goes there and says the staff are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭randox

Sad Kasha is closing. I must have their last appointment this evening . . .

Advertisement