Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TABLE QUIZ!

Options
  • 01-11-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I know there's a thread about quizzes being on around Kilkenny but it's kind of old so I said I'd start another thread to let people know about one that Kilkenny Musical Society have coming up- but if people just want to continue to use this as a general "Quizzes in Kilkenny" thread then work away, I know there are often people looking out for when the next one's on.

Anyway, our next Table Quiz in aid of KMS will be held this Tuesday 6th November at 8pm in Langton's Ballroom. We have some great prizes up for grabs as well as our usual raffle on the night.

Teams of 4 cost €20.

We really depend on fundraising to help us to do our shows every year and seeing as our next production will celebrate the 40th anniversary of KMS we'd really really appreciate as much support as possible. We had 2 amazing concerts recently in the Watergate so we'd like to keep up the positivity with a successful quiz!

Oh and don't worry if you're on your own, we always make up teams on the night for people who might not have a team. Also there are only ever a couple of musical-related questions so don't think that you have to be an expert in that area or anything! It's mostly just general knowledge.

Hope to see a big turn out for what's always a great night! Spread the word!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭KKMusicalSoc

Just a quick reminder about our quiz tonight- hope some of you will come along, we'd really appreciate the support.

Advertisement