Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 8 *Friday-Tuesday*

Options
  • 01-11-2012 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Buccaneers @ Vikings
    Colts @ Titans
    Redskins @ Steelers
    Seahawks @ Lions
    Panthers @ Bears
    Jaguars @ Packers
    Dolphins @ Jets
    Chargers @ Browns
    Patriots @ Rams
    Falcons @ Eagles
    Raiders @ Chiefs
    Giants @ Cowboys
    Saints @ Broncos
    49ers @ Cardinals

Availability to be made by Sunday afternoon.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ben is someone taking the Colts?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

When suits you Santry?

Saturday evening and Sunday will be out for me. Other than that, evenings after 8 I'm free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

etloveslsd wrote: »
    When suits you Santry?

Saturday evening and Sunday will be out for me. Other than that, evenings after 8 I'm free

Looking forward to it mate.

How is Monday at 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Paddy I can do sometime tomorrow after 4, or most of Saturday, Sunday before 6. Could do Monday or Tuesday night but it doesn't really suit. Preferably tomorrow.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Looking forward to it mate.

How is Monday at 8?

Should be grand.

We haven't played since my first season here, Ray Rice trounced me that day! Hopefully this will be a bit more competitive!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

We have a new member coming in, and he isn't sure who he is picking, so guys that are playing the CPU could you leave it for a couple of days please.

Broncos when are you about? I would be about this evening at 11 if all games are played or failing that it will be Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and I can update you with times on Sunday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    We have a new member coming in, and he isn't sure who he is picking, so guys that are playing the CPU could you leave it for a couple of days please.

Yep thats no worries for me, away for the weekend anyway, so will play on sunday if the Colts are still CPU

Yep thats no worries for me, away for the weekend anyway, so will play on sunday if the Colts are still CPU

Thats fair enough. :)

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Should be grand.

We haven't played since my first season here, Ray Rice trounced me that day! Hopefully this will be a bit more competitive!!

I am also available Tuesday after 9:30 if it suits you better?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Chargers @ Browns

The first of my games against the AFC North. Looking forward to this one Mike, although I may not be saying that if Richardson gets going :pac:

When suits you to play this? I can do during the day Friday up until around 5:30pm, Saturday and Sunday will probably be out of the question for me, Monday and Tuesday I can do any time after 10pm. If none of those suit let me know and we'll try and get something sorted.

Won't have a mic on unfortunately due to a broken controller jack :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

49ers v cardinals- when suits? Should be on around 8 tomorrow night or around most of weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Eagles when you about? I could play tomorrow after 9:30 probably. Also saturday after 5:30 is good for me

SantryRed wrote: »
    I am also available Tuesday after 9:30 if it suits you better?

No, Monday is fine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Raoul wrote: »

Broncos when are you about? I would be about this evening at 11 if all games are played or failing that it will be Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and I can update you with times on Sunday.

Can we leave till Sunday onwards pls?
    Actually not feeling the best today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

matthew8 wrote: »
    Paddy I can do sometime tomorrow after 4, or most of Saturday, Sunday before 6. Could do Monday or Tuesday night but it doesn't really suit. Preferably tomorrow.

Friday at seven ok for you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Friday at seven ok for you

See you then.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Can we leave till Sunday onwards pls?
    Actually not feeling the best today

Not feeling the best eh.. I think I can only do tonight :pac:.

Nah Sunday is fine. :)

Season will be advanced about 11:30 tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    49ers v cardinals- when suits? Should be on around 8 tomorrow night or around most of weekend

I'm out tomorrow night, but can do all day Saturday but working Sunday till eight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Hi Lads just a quick post, I've just taken over the Colts and am looking forward to the competition, but i'm new to this so if i make any mistakes along the way, just let me know and i'll try to improve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Bucs @Vikings

Howarewe when suits? Should be available most of the week.... Bar today actually. Earlier in day the better as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Giants @ Cowboys

Am good to go either Monday or Tuesday evening, usually late around 10ish
    When's good for you empacher?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

madalig12 wrote: »

I'm out tomorrow night, but can do all day Saturday but working Sunday till eight.
    Right so anytime between 10am and 1pm suit you Saturday,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Right so anytime between 10am and 1pm suit you Saturday,

Yeah, 11am suits. Ok with you?

Lads before i can move onto week 8 against the titans, it says ive still a week 7 game to play against the browns, what should i do :confused:, can i still play it or will i have to sim it

Ben is someone taking the Colts?

I took them over, 0-5, only way is up from here :D

Cool mate just popped you a PM.

I'm away for the weekend but back on Sunday say at 3 ish.
    However most likely I'm then going to be heading off on Sunday night for 2 days and not back til Tuesday night.

Are you around sunday afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Lads before i can move onto week 8 against the titans, it says ive still a week 7 game to play against the browns, what should i do :confused:, can i still play it or will i have to sim it

Welcome to the league !

Actually just realised i can do tonight as i'm not going til tomorrow...
    Today has not started well for me :pac:

• Advertisement

League has been advanced.

Welcome to the league Big Daddy Cool :D

Advertisement