Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 8 *Friday-Tuesday*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Well notaly, for some reason my xbox won't connect to live. I'll keep trying and see if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Lukebray wrote: »
    Well notaly, for some reason my xbox won't connect to live. I'll keep trying and see if it works.

Cool, I'm online. Let me know what happens

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Cool, I'm online. Let me know what happens

This is doing my head in. Fix my internet. Xbox live decides my gold membership has ran out. Fortunately, I saw this coming so a couple of weeks back I got a code from Gamesnash. Finally convinced xbox live to accept the code and now when I press redeem I just get an error message saying "Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service, try again later". ARGGGGGHHHHHH

Well notaly, got it sorted this morning. Am free from 6:30 till 11pm if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hey Mike,

Sorry for the late notice but is there any chance we can postpone tonights game until 10pm tomorrow instead? Something has come up and I won't be able to get on the Xbox tonight.

If not you can play the CPU mate :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Lukebray wrote: »
    Well notaly, got it sorted this morning. Am free from 6:30 till 11pm if that suits?

That's good to hear. How's 8 sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I've heard no word from heartofthecity and I've pmed. Now he hasn't been active since the 1st so he could have been away ... I can wait till tomorrow to play?

Yep 8 sounds perfect, see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Guns, having trouble connecting to xbox live. Hang on a minute while I try and sort this.

Edit: On now.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Santry, I'm just havin dinner, may be a few minutes late.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Santry, I'm just havin dinner, may be a few minutes late.

No prob. Catch you soon. Just need to be done by about 9:10-9:15 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Paully D wrote: »
    Hey Mike,

Sorry for the late notice but is there any chance we can postpone tonights game until 10pm tomorrow instead? Something has come up and I won't be able to get on the Xbox tonight.

If not you can play the CPU mate :)

Tis ok

I understand the AFC Worst need some extra time to practice ;)

Advertisement