Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder

Options
  • 01-11-2012 4:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43

I'm looking for a childminder 1/2 mornings a week from 9 -1 if anyone knows of somebody who might be interested, please pm me. (In town if possible)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

fuzzyhead wrote: »
    I'm looking for a childminder 1/2 mornings a week from 9 -1 if anyone knows of somebody who might be interested, please pm me. (In town if possible)

Are you seriously looking for someone to mind your kids on the internet...I don't think you can get more irresponsible

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Please stay on topic. OP is looking for help, not judgement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

fuzzyhead wrote: »
    If you are close to St Catherines Community centre near the Railway station they have a playgroup which is run most days, you can put children in for morning or afternoon on a few days a week, they are always busy though so there may be a waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 busycar

Hi fuzzyhead,pm me if you are still looking for a minder.

Advertisement