Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 month ban for trolling - Mods with no dimplomacy

Options
  • 01-11-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

Airsoft, where there is nothing moderate about the moderation and a sense of humour is thin on the ground. The whole bunch of them are mods because they are mates of mods you know and explicitly fail the Amp test is it? (the one where those who want to be mods shouldn't be mods)
    In fairness there are a couple who have the people skills to qualify in my opinion, they'll be the ones you'd enjoy a pint with. Some though have too much of the auld hurt feelings going on.

Anyway, my 'trolling' is available for all to see in the 'Airsoft Questions' section, I'd link you there myself but you know yourself, ONE MONTH BAN FOR TROLLING.

However I have linked a search of my posts in that section, you can see this cruel trolling post is not out of character, and my opinions given in that helpful section are not in the least bit helpful or based on years of experience.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=92169&forum=1119&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=%2A%3A%2A

Mod has been pm'd, in response to his terse explanation in the banning message that reads "trolling", however given the ridiculous nature of the ban and the boys club they have going on I'd rather have it accessed by outside forces.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Tell you what, let's try this again.

Assuming you've already attempted to resolve this by PM with the mod in question (and if you haven't, go do that now), start another thread on the topic - this time without the snarky attitude.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement