Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom Log In Problems

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

I'm also having this issue. Had the password reset yesterday and it still doesn't work. I only came across this thread by chance, why wasn't I informed that there was an issue with My Eircom? You'd be quick enough to let me know if there was an issue with my payment not being on time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Nforce wrote: »
    I'm also having this issue. Had the password reset yesterday and it still doesn't work. I only came across this thread by chance, why wasn't I informed that there was an issue with My Eircom? You'd be quick enough to let me know if there was an issue with my payment not being on time!

Hi Guys,

I know the "my eircom" login issue has been ongoing. We received a further update this morning and a permanent fix is very close and we hope to update you very soon.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Hi Guys,

I know the "my eircom" login issue has been ongoing. We received a further update this morning and a permanent fix is very close and we hope to update you very soon.

Thanks, Mark

I can understand a technical issue being a problem. but can you explain why the bills are being affected. i ordered one last week and still no sign of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

Well rest assured the issue started around the 27th October...now the 15th November. Impressed...nope..me neither. Wont be long until I get my next phone bill at this rate!

Any UPC reps reading this...hurry up and lay the cable to Greystones!

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Jhcx wrote: »
    I can understand a technical issue being a problem. but can you explain why the bills are being affected. i ordered one last week and still no sign of it.

Hi jhcx
    No I cannot see this affecting bill being delivered. Can you PM me your tel no and account number and I will chase for you?
    Thanks
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭dido2

So is it at any point going to work, we funnily enough get phone calls to remind us to pay our bill.....

Its one thing I absolutely hate is a service provided cutting off contact with their customers and I know I for one when my contract is up with eircom will change again now because this is the exact reason I left, website problems followed by broadband problems and this is exactly what is happening again...

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

This is good craic - just got the bill email from eircom, and for the first time ever, it specifies in the email the bill amount. I wonder why that is?? myeircom still behaving the same way so I can't get in to see my actual bill (which is now 2 month's worth as I couldnt log in last month to pay).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi EAFC_rdfl

Apologies for any inconvenience caused with the my eircom service. You can still pay a bill by free phoning our accounts team on 1901 where you can also get answers to any query you may have on your account. We are expecting issues with the my eircom service to be resolved shortly.

Regards

Al

Hi EAFC_rdfl

Apologies for any inconvenience caused with the my eircom service. You can still pay a bill by free phoning our accounts team on 1901 where you can also get answers to any query you may have on your account. We are expecting issues with the my eircom service to be resolved shortly.

Regards

Al

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:rolleyes:

By shortly do you mean in the next few weeks......months....years?

Noticed posted on My Eircom help forum - Seems to have been edited last on: Friday 16th November 2012.

Link to My Eircom forum

Hi all,

A number of ‘My eircom’ customers have experienced issues over the last week. The issues experienced by these customers are:

• Reset password issue – Some customers who requested a password reset up to the end of last week cannot login with the new password they have received. We have isolated the group of customers who are affected by this issue and we are working on a fix to the problem for them.
    • Registration – There was an issue with registration for customers between Tuesday 13th and Thursday 15th November with the majority of registrations failing during this period. This issue is now resolved but the registration journey will continue to be monitored over the next week to ensure that it doesn’t fall over again.

We sincerely apologise to anyone who has been affected. As you are aware we recently moved to a brand new platform and unfortunately these issues were not seen in the test environment.

We will post any updates to this issue here and hope to have issue fully resolved soon.

Regards

eircom customer support

• Advertisement

22nd November 2012!

************It appears to be now fixed. I have been able to reset password and log in******************

THANKS FOR THE EMAIL YOU NEVER SENT, EIRCOM, ADVISING NOW FIXED!

You couldn't have handled this any worse. It took ME ranting on Boards.ie to get you to admit there was a problem and then relucatantly advise us of the fact via your forum, nearly 2 weeks after the issue started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi LifeBeginsAt40

I am happy to read that this has been resolved for you. Our apologies that it did take time to get return service to all customers. I have been advised that an email will be sent to all those affected and when we are confidant that the issue has been fully resolved.
    Regarding our posting to our forum we did post over two weeks ago that an issue had been identified, which we though had been resolved see here and posted the second post ( which you linked to) later.
    We will post more info as soon as we have this.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

This is ridiculous. It's still not working. How can this problem still be ongoing? How can it take ye so long to fix it and why isn't there a notice on the Eircom website advising people of this issue rather than people trying to repeatedly log in? It's a bloody disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I was able to access my bill account today when I tried ..... in truth I have not tried for some days so don't know when it came good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

tinkerbell wrote: »
    why isn't there a notice on the Eircom website advising people of this issue rather than people trying to repeatedly log in? It's a bloody disgrace.

+1

I was able to access my bill account today when I tried ..... in truth I have not tried for some days so don't know when it came good.

Same with me on Friday. I'd given up trying. What a way to deal with PAYING customers. Hurry up UPC and lay that fibre cabling to Greystones!!

Mine is working now again, the website is all changed so why could Eircom not have had a notice on their website saying that they were updating the website at least we'd have known and there would have been no issue then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dido2 wrote: »
    Mine is working now again, the website is all changed so why could Eircom not have had a notice on their website saying that they were updating the website at least we'd have known and there would have been no issue then..

Hi dildo2
    I agree that this would have helped and we have passed this point on to online Web development.
    Glad service has been returned to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Tony

Mines back working too. It has to be said that the handling of this issue was an unmitigated disaster as regards PR and customer services.

Mines back working too. It has to be said that the handling of this issue was an unmitigated disaster as regards PR and customer services.
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in again???

• Advertisement

No problem's logging in here.

I have been unable to log in since joining eircom in October! (bar about 2 days in November when it worked briefly)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wrexis

This problem is still happening for me.
    • When I try and login, it tells me my password is invalid.
    • When I reset my password, it tells me my username is invalid.
    • When I use my account number to find my username, it's the username that Eircom are telling me that is invalid.

So I'm stuck in a loop! I've emailed Eircom twice, once in December and once in January. Both times I was told they're working on the problem. It's been two months since I've been able to log into Eircom and to say I'm a little frustrated would be an understatement.

Wrexis wrote: »
    This problem is still happening for me.

When I try and login, it tells me my password is invalid.
    When I reset my password, it tells me my username is invalid.
    When I use my account number to find my username, it's the username that Eircom are telling me that is invalid.

So I'm stuck in a loop! I've emailed Eircom twice, once in December and once in January. Both times I was told they're working on the problem. It's been two months since I've been able to log into Eircom and to say I'm a little frustrated would be an understatement.
    Hi Wrexis

Please view this link for more information on this issue:

http://community.eircom.net/t5/Service-Updates-and/My-eircom-Update/td-p/26372

Apologies for the inconvenience, if you require any information on your account or bill please contact accounts on 1901 or PM me your account number and query as I would be happy to help.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wrexis

Hi Alan, thanks for letting us know it's being worked on and that it'll be resolved in a few days, that's all I wanted to hear.

Wrexis wrote: »
    Hi Alan, thanks for letting us know it's being worked on and that it'll be resolved in a few days, that's all I wanted to hear.

No problem Wrexis

Happy to help

regards

Al

Still not working for me!

Have contacted eircom many times and have been told that the IT dept is working on a fix.
    This has been ongoing for me since I joined eircom last October

Since it has been more than a "few days" could we please have a new update?

Still not working for me!

Have contacted eircom many times and have been told that the IT dept is working on a fix.
    This has been ongoing for me since I joined eircom last October

Since it has been more than a "few days" could we please have a new update?

Hi Neil,

I have asked online support to look into your details ASAP directly. I have sent another follow up today. I will let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark

• Advertisement

Thanks Mark

No problem,

I have sent another follow up & let you know as soon as they have finished the testing on your "my eircom" account.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement