Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom Log In Problems

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

No problem,

I have sent another follow up & let you know as soon as they have finished the testing on your "my eircom" account.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

Any update on this yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mark,

Any update on this yet?

Hi Neil_Sedaka

I have looked into this and unfortunately there is no further update available, I shall chase this up and get back to you as soon as I have further information.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hi Neil_Sedaka

I have looked into this and unfortunately there is no further update available, I shall chase this up and get back to you as soon as I have further information.

Regards

Al
    OK thanks again Alan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wrexis

Wrexis wrote: »
    This problem is still happening for me.

When I try and login, it tells me my password is invalid.
    When I reset my password, it tells me my username is invalid.
    When I use my account number to find my username, it's the username that Eircom are telling me that is invalid.

So I'm stuck in a loop! I've emailed Eircom twice, once in December and once in January. Both times I was told they're working on the problem. It's been two months since I've been able to log into Eircom and to say I'm a little frustrated would be an understatement.
    Unfortunately this exact problem has happened again. Can this be looked at please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Wrexis,

Sorry for this issue arisen again. I have sent all your details off to be investigated and I will come back to you with more information.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wrexis

Thanks Tracey.

Advertisement