Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re ; manual for iphone 4

• 01-11-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭

IS there a manual included in the box if you buy a new iphone.
    i know theres a user guide in safari,
    i,m asking for a newbie whos buying a phone for her daughter.
    i just use android , i looked at iphone, unboxing video,and theres a small booklet in the box,is that a manual?.

Comments

no manual included.
    you can download them from the apple site
    http://support.apple.com/manuals/#iphone
    and put it on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

ed1604 wrote: »
    no manual included.
    you can download them from the apple site
    http://support.apple.com/manuals/#iphone
    and put it on the phone

If you go into the safari browser the manual should be in the bookmarks, mine is anyway.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

jay28 wrote: »
    If you go into the safari browser the manual should be in the bookmarks, mine is anyway.

+1
    They all comes pre-saved like that.

kceire wrote: »

+1
    They all comes pre-saved like that.

I never took any notice of that bookmark before :o so thanks.
    But you need to be online to view that. Downloading the manual will give the opportunity to view a PDF in iBooks. I never understood why apple didn't make a proper iBook for the manuals as a means of exposing people to iBooks and therefore getting people into the Eco system.
    Anyway , happy new iPhone OP :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ed1604 wrote: »
    I never took any notice of that bookmark before :o so thanks.
    But you need to be online to view that. Downloading the manual will give the opportunity to view a PDF in iBooks. I never understood why apple didn't make a proper iBook for the manuals as a means of exposing people to iBooks and therefore getting people into the Eco system.
    Anyway , happy new iPhone OP :)

Just as you mention that, there is. I have an iBook called iPhone User Guide, and its free.

• Advertisement

ah jaysus, :o
    indeed there is an ibook for that, so thanks, published 21 sept.
    i really need to double check stuff before commenting.

Advertisement