Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will 2007 powerpoint file work in 2010?

Options
  • 01-11-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a presentation to do for college due next week and i only have powerpoint 2007. I have a few sides done with animations on them but just thought will they all work fine in powerpoint 2010? because they only have that version in the college.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

RB100 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a presentation to do for college due next week and i only have powerpoint 2007. I have a few sides done with animations on them but just thought will they all work fine in powerpoint 2010? because they only have that version in the college.

Thanks.

Yes! It's backward compatible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Will 2007 powerpoint file work in 2010?

In a word, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

ok thanks..will i have to change any settings or will it just load up and go normally?

oh also its going to be on a mac, it should still show right?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

ok thanks..will i have to change any settings or will it just load up and go normally?

oh also its going to be on a mac, it should still show right?

Should be no issue, on the Mac make sure to use Microsoft Office to open it if it uses any fancy formatting,

Nick

Advertisement