Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Winter weather watch 2012 / 2013.

Options
  • 01-11-2012 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

So with snow falling today I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for this year. I see our resident postman was "reading" berries and insects ect and has predicted cold and more snow on the way for us this year. Lots of decent long range forecasters predicting cold but not many predicting any kind of decent snowfall :(

As for this weekend the north west is to be hit with more of the same tomorrow, lots of rain and wind, take care on the road's lots of standing water around after today's rainfall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

So with snow falling today I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for this year. I see our resident postman was "reading" berries and incests ect and has predicted cold and more snow on the way for us this year. Lots of decent long range forecasters predicting cold but not many predicting any kind of decent snowfall :(

As for this weekend the north west is to be hit with more of the same tomorrow, lots of rain and wind, take care on the road's lots of standing water around after today's rainfall.

Ah the good old incests!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Where was the snow today?:eek: I had nothing but bloody rain and wind down town in Letterkenny all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Where was the snow today?:eek: I had nothing but bloody rain and wind down town in Letterkenny all day.

There was a brief flutter up Mountain Top around 2pm and there is snow on the tops of the hill's (Errigal, Muckish ect).

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ah the good old incests!!!!
    He hasn't copped it yet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

muffler wrote: »
    He hasn't copped it yet :D

Yes.... yes I had. I noticed another spelling mistake that I've just had to edit there now :pac:

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yes.... yes I had. I noticed another spelling mistake that I've just had to edit there now :pac:

:o
    Lucky man. The PC brigade could have been after you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

So with snow falling today I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for this year. I see our resident postman was "reading" berries and insects ect and has predicted cold and more snow on the way for us this year. Lots of decent long range forecasters predicting cold but not many predicting any kind of decent snowfall :(

Ah the good old ect!!!!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement