Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hookah Supplies in Dublin

Options
  • 01-11-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking to purchase a hookah pipe and tobacco, preferably in a brick and mortar shop in Dublin to avoid getting done on duty if they're ordered online.

Failing an actual shop, can anyone any recommend reliable, good value online shops?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I've never used them but this crowd may be your best bet:Hookashop.ie

They appear to be based in Ireland so no issue with duty. I've no connection to the store,just came across them recently whilst looking for something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mike fromorlando

lord lucan wrote: »
    I've never used them but this crowd may be your best bet:Hookashop.ie

They appear to be based in Ireland so no issue with duty. I've no connection to the store,just came across them recently whilst looking for something similar.

I've seen that place before, while it looks good it doesn't sell tobacco, just the herbal stuff.

Advertisement