Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Payment Today

Options
  • 01-11-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey guys, was wondering, I'm on BTEA with the social welfare and I noticed today when I went to get money out to get food for the week that I hadnt been paid this week. Did this happen to anyone else. Usual pay is midnight on Thursday mornings. Its usually there by the time I go to get my shopping.
    Would the bank holiday Monday have pushed it back? Or is it because I'm on holiday this week due to Halloween.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

Edg3 wrote: »
    Hey guys, was wondering, I'm on BTEA with the social welfare and I noticed today when I went to get money out to get food for the week that I hadnt been paid this week. Did this happen to anyone else. Usual pay is midnight on Thursday mornings. Its usually there by the time I go to get my shopping.
    Would the bank holiday Monday have pushed it back? Or is it because I'm on holiday this week due to Halloween.

Thanks.
    everything pushed back a day when there is a public holiday. should be there for you tomorrow. if its not take yourself down to your local SW office.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Edg3

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    everything pushed back a day when there is a public holiday. should be there for you tomorrow. if its not take yourself down to your local SW office.

Odd, never happened me before, not with cash going right into my account, but I guess things are changing now.

Thanks for the reply :)

Advertisement