Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touring Australia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Friends of mine went with OzIntro and said its pretty good but not really worth the money.

Are you just going for a holiday or to do a WHV?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jimjam1878

Check out Gumtree and look under rideshare/travel partners section. You will be able to find people who want to do the same things, you can do them at your own pace then and at whatever price suits you! I two roadtrips with randomers and it was the best craic ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. I have a WHV for 1 year. Heading in Jan but on my own :( Looking to do a tour first before looking for work...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Ah same as myself, im going on April 1st. Hitting South east asia for a few months first then oz.

If you looking for a travel buddy- try www.travbuddy.com , its a great site, i found 2 girls on there last year and we now great friends and traveling together. Give it a try if not for a buddy then for travel ips.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Adventuretours.com.au
    From my own experience and others on here they are v good. Maybe someone more recent can give info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement