Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Maynooth /Leixlip

Options
  • 01-11-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I am starting a job in Maynooth for an uncertain length of time. I am worried about getting accommodation. I dont want to sign a contract, as the job might only last 6 months or less. Is there anywhere in Maynooth or even Leixlip where I could get what was once called "DIGS". Bed breakfast & light evening meal. That would be ideal. Renting a room would be an option but it all goes back to the uncertainty of the position. I have been unemployed for quiet a while & I want to get on the career ladder again. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You will have no issues getting accommodation in Maynooth.
    There are plenty of rooms to rent around the town and if you are upfront with the landlord there should be no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

PM sent

Advertisement