Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guineys?

• 01-11-2012 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Living in Galway and just wondering if Guineys has closed down in Limerick? Will be in Limerick next week and trying to plan ahead.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Groody

still open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

I walked past a few days ago and I think it was operating as normal. I see from Wikipedia that some parts of Guineys are in liquidation, but I'm not aware of anything happening to the Limerick one. To be honest, I find Guineys quite confusing and I almost never go in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

Louche Lad wrote: »
    I walked past a few days ago and I think it was operating as normal. I see from Wikipedia that some parts of Guineys are in liquidation, but I'm not aware of anything happening to the Limerick one. To be honest, I find Guineys quite confusing and I almost never go in there.

There was a thread on this recently, Guineys in Limerick is not connected to those in liquidation and its still open

Advertisement