Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama Vs Romney

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭68Murph68

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Look at the mannerisms of the Obama people, their facial expressions.

They know they have it.

From flicking between channels Democrats seem to be quietly confident while Republicans seem to be trying to hang on to hope but don't really believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

F*ck Romney.
    Is that a direct Obama quote?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Keen political insight :pac:
    Could rephrase it as 'Romney fucked.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

lol, it's ah baby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

I found Romney's speech in his plane a bit odd.

He was talking about how his team are only human and mistakes will be made and that he's still proud of them.

It seemed very odd choice of words at this stage of the election and his whole body language looked off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

K-9 wrote: »
    I picked a bad night to give up sniffing glue.

Stick with it...

ahahahaha stick......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

They seem to be extending the closing times of the polling stations in a few states. It's gonna be a long one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 581 ✭✭✭phoenix999

What would the count be for Obama if he managed to take both Florida and Ohio? Over 300?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Is that a direct Obama quote?

I believe so, yeah. I'd say he's said it behind closed doors anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Obama - 78
    Romney - 76

According to ABCNews

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

buyer95 wrote: »
    lol, it's ah baby

I know and it's glorious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Remmy wrote: »
    They seem to be extending the closing times of the polling stations in a few states. It's gonna be a long one

Right - time to fire up the old espresso machine and start mainlining so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

What in the name of blue fcuk is this crap about Maine "splitting" their vote? I thought the entire "electoral college" crap was a gerrymandering joke but now this rubbish? It's as bad as spelling sh!t differently. Go on guys, tell us how complex this crap is, that we wouldn't understand....like ice-cream being measured in gallons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Sorcha16

brimal wrote: »

He was talking about how his team are only human and mistakes will be made and that he's still proud of them.

It seemed very odd choice of words at this stage of the election and his whole body language looked off.

He also said the only speech he'd written was a victory one. Unless you're a tabloid journo, less of the biased sensationalism please! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I want Mittak Obamney to beat Baritt Romnama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I don't feel like going into all the detail as to why I don't like Romney. It should be obvious to everyone why exactly he's a prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Johro wrote: »
    Obama ahead by 1% and 3% in swing states Florida and Ohio, respectively (according to exit polls).
    Good.

Yah for more drone attacks than ever,attacking legal weed in California,for not signing the ndaa,closing guantanamo,no more military trials

ooops I forget this was an Irish site,what i meant was:**** Romney,yah for the cool pickup basketball player in charge who is nothing like Bush :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I'm going to buy a tv every year until the next presidential election so by then I will have five TVs to watch all the stations at once. My thumb is gonna fall off from all the flicking between.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

brimal wrote: »

Yeah, he sounded like a coach whose team had just got knocked out of the Championship. I think he knew he had lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

C'mon... Daddy versus Chips? Chips wins every time..

.. and here I was thinking I was in the Parenting / Food & Drink forum. Never mind.. carry on as normal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Romneys smirk makes me hate him. His plastic wife too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

The UEFA cup isn't on until Thursday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

raven136 wrote: »
    Yah for more drone attacks than ever,attacking legal weed in California,for not signing the ndaa,closing guantanamo,no more military trials

ooops I forget this was an Irish site,what i meant was:**** Romney,yah for the cool pickup basketball player in charge who is nothing like Bush :rolleyes:

I don't see what the problem is with any of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Romneys smirk makes me hate him. His plastic wife too.
    Unfortunately, it seems that's how most elections are decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Mitt's his middle name. His name is Willard Mitt Romney.
    I shit you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

LEN have just stolen the sunshine state

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Can you imagine people started queuing 2 hours before polling stations opened in some states:eek: ..... they have some dedication to democracy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 581 ✭✭✭phoenix999

I don't feel like going into all the detail as to why I don't like Romney. It should be obvious to everyone why exactly he's a prick.

And his religion is based around a known felon who is said to have found sacred gold tablets and then conveniently lost them. You couldn't make it up....oh yeah...they already did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Johro wrote: »
    Mitt's his middle name. His name is Willard Mitt Romney.
    I **** you not.
    His parent's had the perfect opportunity to pick "Baseball" as a suitable first name...

.. damn them and the gold plated horses they rode in on!

Ah well - it's all resting on Jessica Biel naming her son "Batmo" now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭68Murph68

ShaneU wrote: »
    LEN have just stolen the sunshine state

What a bizarre statement

Advertisement