Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl warehouse clearance clonmel

Options
  • 01-11-2012 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Any1 know what date and time? It's on this weekend I heard but can't find anything about it anywhere?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Starting this morning and going on till sunday. Doors open at 9 I think. Havent seen any advertising for it other than a couple of billboards. Think ill try nip in this morning and see if theres anything worthwhile.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Any ideas of what sort of stuff they have?

Just wondering if it would be worth swinging by today when I'm heading up cork-dublin....

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

Where is the warehouse - anyone have a link to whats on sale there?

Warehouse is on the bypass beside tescos. Don't think there is a link to whats there that I know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

This post has screenshots of the brochure for the one we had in Liffey Valley 5 weeks ago - might give you an indication of what to expect:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80935326&postcount=18

• Advertisement

Just been into the Clonmel one. Was a fair variety of stuff from furniture to clothing to outdoor stuff.

Nothing much there that interested me personally but I saw people coming out with trolley loads of stuff.

Wasnt really any computer related stuff there as I was hoping to pick up a hard drive for the missus.

A fair amount of the stuff from the instore brochure is gone already (or I just didnt see them)

Stock is different to the brochure one linked in the earlier post

EDIT - Forgot to mention, seemed to be a lot of motorbike gear there - might be handy coming into the winter for bikers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Also one in Gorey this morning opposite the shoping centre where Redmonds Electric is. Opens at 2pm today for today, tomorrow and Sunday. Might pop in later.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

went to clonmel one there - very busy. alot of stock - furniture, tools, clothes, games, motorbike stuff, bedding etc

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

How is there no brochures or web link to the stock, sounds madness.

To **** am I going all the way out there for a punt

Lads - here is the PDF of the Gorey one.

• Advertisement

Liffey Valley also have it on this weekend - was in earlier myself ... all the projectors went very early. Note the stock is different to Gorey so likely its going to be different again in Clonmel.

Credit to http://www.mylocaloffers.ie/ for posting the brochures.

Advertisement