Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1TB Multimedia Hard Drive

Options
  • 02-11-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Ok, so I bought a re-conditioned Iomega Screenplay directly from them about 2 years ago but it has now decided that it won't load fully when I plug it into the television (same issue happened with the original player they sent me but the sent me a replacement quickly and with no hassle). The drive still works fine when I plug it into my pc so I'm going to keep it and use it as a storage backup.

I'd ideally like to get one again as quickly as possible. Is this the cheapest option available in Dublin? http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog_v2.cgi?id=29151&type=product Anyone got any opinions on it?

I'd be willing to shop online if anyone can see a better/cheaper version around but I haven't so far...

Comments

Advertisement