Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicide Silence singer dies.

Options
  • 02-11-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

"Mitch Lucker, singer for the Riverside heavy metal band Suicide Silence, died early Thursday, Nov. 1, after losing control of his motorcycle and crashing Wednesday night. The motorcycle kept moving, and hit a Nissan Titan pickup. The truck's occupants were not injured, nor were nearby trick-or-treaters, police said."

Never was a fan of the bands music but this is tragic.

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

R.I.P Mitch

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

"Mitch Lucker, singer for the Riverside heavy metal band Suicide Silence, died early Thursday, Nov. 1, after losing control of his motorcycle and crashing Wednesday night. The motorcycle kept moving, and hit a Nissan Titan pickup. The truck's occupants were not injured, nor were nearby trick-or-treaters, police said."

Never was a fan of the bands music but this is tragic.

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

I've always disliked suicide silence but I wouldn't wish a tragic accident like this on anybody. I think the worst thing about it is that he was a father. R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Who?

The clue is in the op :rolleyes:

Anyway, I wasn't a fan but it's still sad. R.I.P.

• Advertisement

Suas11 wrote: »
    The clue is in the op :rolleyes:

Anyway, I wasn't a fan but it's still sad. R.I.P.

Eh, I know. I meant that I had never heard of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Sad to hear this, his daughter is really young and he seemed like a genuine and nice guy in interviews. No doubt he'll get a slating on online forums etc. basically the face of deathcore.
    Eh, I know. I meant that I had never heard of him.

Eh, well you're in the wrong forum then, like. eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Cill94

This vid says it all really. I've already seen some internet toughguys mocking his death, which is pathetic and ****ing disgusting. Sad to hear someone with a young family and who meant a lot to people in the metal community died so young.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

There's a video up of the vigil they held. His wife spoke at it and said that he was drunk, and she begged him not to leave on his bike. ;_; So tragic.

Sad to hear this, his daughter is really young and he seemed like a genuine and nice guy in interviews. No doubt he'll get a slating on online forums etc. basically the face of deathcore.

Eh, well you're in the wrong forum then, like. eh.

Don't be so juvenile!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Pen Rua wrote: »
    There's a video up of the vigil they held. His wife spoke at it and said that he was drunk, and she begged him not to leave on his bike. ;_; So tragic.

I dont like her tbh, sounds like he was leaving BECAUSE of her...

anyway....really sad...i loved the bands and followed them since 2008.
    Met Mitch a few times and the other guys as well ...such a loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Cill94 wrote: »
    This vid says it all really. I've already seen some internet toughguys mocking his death, which is pathetic and ****ing disgusting. Sad to hear someone with a young family and who meant a lot to people in the metal community died so young.

Couple One Direction fans wrote on Twitter.
    " Did that emo Mitch Lucker cut himself and die LOL"

One Direction fans: "Why does everyone hate us ?"

Pretty much every post I've seen on this has been prefaced with "I'm not a fan but...". Really don't see the need for it. A simple, real shame to see someone so young die or rip Mitch is much more respectful.

Suicide Silence will never be accused of being a great band but I have enjoyed them many a time, they were loud trashy fun and that's all you can ask of many a band. Real shame to see that Mitch died but i considering the reports of him begin drunk at the time I really have to say that I'm just glad that he didn't take someone with him due to his stupidity.

Advertisement