Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Connors Bakery

• 02-11-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi.
    Just wondering if O'Connors bakery in Limericks opens on a Sunday? Need one of their yummy chocolate cakes but don't want a wasted trip from Cork. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I know that their shops in Ennis don't open on a Sunday anyway as I have had to collect on a Saturday for a Sunday event, they do however deliver to other shops rather than just their own, if you were to give them a ring they might deliver somewhere closer to you than Limerick http://www.oconnorsbakery.com/contact.html

My wife and I ate a full caramel cake between ourselves over 3 days this week, it was delicious

Advertisement