Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever get tired of living in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I only visit Dublin a few times a year, but i do enjoy the feel of the city especially since its the only 'large' city in the country.

Do you get bored with living there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

Tom_Cruise wrote: »
    I only visit Dublin a few times a year, but i do enjoy the feel of the city especially since its the only 'large' city in the country.

D you get bored with living there?

I don't. I have lived all over Dublin and although it has it's fair share of rough parts it is overall a great little city particularly along the Eastern side.

I personally would die of boredom if I lived in a small rural town. I've tried it but it's not for me. I love knowing that I can go places and get things done quickly and conveniently without needing to take a day trip to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Tom_Cruise wrote: »

Do you get bored with living there?

ah jaysus Tom, what's a big celebrity like yourself doing in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I'm from the country but been living in Dublin the last 5 years - have to say I love it :) Massive change at first (I live slap bang in city center), but I would actually really hate to move home now!

Advertisement