Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old hole new piercing

Options
  • 02-11-2012 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Hi. I got my eye brow pierced in February had the big balls on and changed them for smaller ones cause the family where giving out, all was good till one day yanked it out of my head with a towel, went to my local piercer and he put in a new one but it was much larger. so week later i got my smaller balls put back on unfortunately the hole never really closed up much, went out one night got awful drunk and from what i can only guess when taking off my hoddie i got it caught on and woke up the next morning to look in the mirror and see one half in my head and one hole closed up. only option was to just take it out. which was grand.

3 months later the hole has closed up and healed and i miss it soooo much so i want to get it put back in. i have both piercings here at home. personally if i could use them would do me down to the ground but they would need to be sterilized. problem is i dont want to put the large balls on if i can get anyway with the smallest one possible would be great.

Just wondering if i can get a small one put in(Think its a small bar too), in the same (now) closed up hole.

Thanks,
    Jhcx

Advertisement