Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whateverhappened to noticeboards in the shops?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Printed off a bunch of sheets with the intent on putting them on to a bunch of noticeboards and for the life of me can't find a single one anymore. Walked in to every store in Carlow and could not find anything. Dublin is possibly even worse. None there that I have ever seen!

Whats the deal? Think there is no point in them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

I see them everywhere. Superquinn, Tesco etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

I see them everywhere. Maybe the problem is isolated to Carlow?!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭malibu4u

they end up looking untidy very quickly and can take up shop display space. Maybe thats why you do not see them as much. I never see them in lidl or aldi anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭fiachraX

What about the library? I think they might have a board. (Depends on what your notice is for, obviously.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Because no one reads them anymore. Everything is nearly always online. If you wanna sell a sofa you put it on Gumtree or adverts.ie. if you want to let a room you on daft. A shop notice board has too little reach ( a few dozen people compared to Millon's online).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I am sure that the OP has moved on now.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement