Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good game.?! :/

Options
  • 02-11-2012 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Was going to buy my boyfriend (who plays rugby) tickets to Thomond Park to see Rugby League World Cup 2013 Ireland V Australia. Just wondering will this game be any good or worth going to.?! I dont reli know much about the sport other than the players ! Any help would be great thanx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Was going to buy my boyfriend (who plays rugby) tickets to Thomond Park to see Rugby League World Cup 2013 Ireland V Australia. Just wondering will this game be any good or worth going to.?! I dont reli know much about the sport other than the players ! Any help would be great thanx!

Does he play union or league. 2 different games, with different rules. It should be a good atmosphere but Ireland will struggle. Australia are head and shoulders the best team in the world at RL, they will probably win by at least 20 points but probably a lot more.

Most rugby fans here have little insight or interest in Rugby League, but generally its a very exciting game to watch.

Advertisement