Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a lodgement in the ROI to a Northern Account

Options
  • 02-11-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if I can make a lodgement to a Bank of Ireland Credit Card Account in the South¿ The account is a Northern Account, I know I can withdraw from ATMs in the south but need to know if I can make an over the counter lodgement to a credit card account please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi mrs moneypenny,

It isn't possible to make a payment to your Sterling Bank of Ireland credit card over the counter in a southern branch. However, if you have a Sterling Current Account with us and are registered for Banking365 on you can set up your credit card account as a payee. This would allow you to make payments to your credit card online at any time.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement