Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking in centre of Maynooth

Options
  • 02-11-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Any advice on where to park in the centre of Maynooth this evening? I'm going to be there from about 6/6:30 for a few hours. I've driven through but don't remember whether I passed any car parks that would be handy. I don't think there is much street parking is there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

hollypink wrote: »
    Any advice on where to park in the centre of Maynooth this evening? I'm going to be there from about 6/6:30 for a few hours. I've driven through but don't remember whether I passed any car parks that would be handy. I don't think there is much street parking is there?

If it was me, I'd either park in the Glenroyal hotel car park, the Tesco car park or the car park at the back of The Roost.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Roost is pay parking but handy, on street or back street you'd usually find something easy enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

At 6-6:30 you'd get a spot in the public car park beside Supervalu. It's on the left as you drive in - adjacent to Doctor's Lane. You'd be arriving as the commuters are leaving. It's free parking.

Don't park in Supervalu as it's 2 hour limit and for customers. They generally only clamp on match days but why take the risk when there's free unlimited parking right beside it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

At that hour you'll probably get something on Doctor's Lane also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

thanks for the replies all, that's great :) I'm going to a yoga class and didn't want to be all stressed about parking when I got there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Spaces up near the photo centre/quickstitch at that time too if you're going to yoga

Advertisement