Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris log

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Unlucky cobelcog, was really close.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

Is AE over?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Kanped wrote: »
    Is AE over?

Finished yesterday.

Archive: www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters/b/337909022
    Brackets: http://binarybeast.com/xSFT4AE1210291

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Stev0 get in touch with your folks urgently. Your father rang me worried you missed your flight. He was at the airport waiting. Make sure you all have the right flight ticket home.

I remember someone said that you were all coming home on monday in IRC and that you were all going sight seeing. Anyway, if anyone can get in touch with the lads or if one of you read this let stev0 know ASAP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The Hound wrote: »
    Stev0 get in touch with your folks urgently. Your father rang me worried you missed your flight. He was at the airport waiting. Make sure you all have the right flight ticket home.

I remember someone said that you were all coming home on monday in IRC and that you were all going sight seeing. Anyway, if anyone can get in touch with the lads or if one of you read this let stev0 know ASAP

Is Stev0 back home safe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Is Stev0 back home safe?

I'd say so. Was just a mixup in communication me thinks. Stevo beasts Paris.

Anyway lads, c'mon. Back a whole 11 hours and still no goss.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Before passing out last night I briefly saw ladno in the chat room, I can only assume all is well.

Advertisement