Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone taking cyklokapron?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I've been on cyklokapron nearly 3 weeks now for unexplained bleeding and I dunno how safe it is to continuously take it? has anyone ever been on it that can just tell me their story? I was given an appointment with the gynacaelogist as an emergency patient so they gave me an appointment for FEBRUARY 2013!!!! Ridiculous! When i stop taking them even for a day I'm bleeding to death again so a little bit of help or advice would greatly be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

I am taking it only when I need it since October last year, I have never had any side effects but i'm not on it continuously. I am taking it for suspected uterine fibroids (excessively heavy bleeding). Last month I was given an emergency scan in the local hospital but it not till the end of March :confused:
    If you have any questions you should go and talk to your pharmacist as they are possibly more up to date on possible side effects than GP's might be.
    Also, is there any way you could ask the Gyno to be put on their cancelation list?

Advertisement