Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl warehouse clearance Clonmel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Must take a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I was in Tesco around 4pm this evening and there was huge amounts of traffic coming in and out of the warehouse. Must be doing well. Any idea if there are PS3 games/DVDs/Blu-Rays on sale in there? I doubt it, but no harm seeing :|

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Place was packed in there today,loads of stuff on sale,the usual kind of stuff you would see in Lidl.some good bargains to be had but I came out empty handed, nothing there I needed really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

My dad was in there this afternoon around 4pm. He was looking for tools, furniture etc. but didn't see anything.

Said it was mostly shoes, clothes, duvet covers and full of women with their arms full of stuff! Maybe all the handy-man stuff had gone by then though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Meathlass wrote: »
    My dad was in there this afternoon around 4pm. He was looking for tools, furniture etc. but didn't see anything.

Said it was mostly shoes, clothes, duvet covers and full of women with their arms full of stuff! Maybe all the handy-man stuff had gone by then though.

Yeah. Heard the same myself from anyone that was there. It there was something available that you were looking for then a bargin can be got it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I ended up with mountains of stuff! Was manic there though, like Xmas Eve!

Advertisement