Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little query :)

Options
  • 02-11-2012 1:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Just a quick query for you all.

Im living in an apartment block and one of the ground floor guys has a small camera facing out his window into the carpark of the complex. Now i only noticed it yesterday but a neighbour told me she had seen it pointing up towards her apartment for a few days and she is slightly freaked out about it. When i seen it its pointed to where his car is parked (but not his reserved spot) and if he parked his car in the correct spot the camera would not see the car so i see no point in having the camera, especially when the car is behind a coded gate etc.
    Is this allowed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Yes, some people are just paranoid. What type of car is it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I prefer not to say what type of car it is but its at least 11 years old and not worth all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

I would say that so long as the camera is not pointing directly into anyone elses apartment/window then I dont see what the issue is.

If your neighbour, or anyone else, sees the camera pointing directly at their apartment then get pictorial evidence and bring it to the management company.

Advertisement