Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email verification

Options
  • 02-11-2012 2:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Just joined site . Im getting alot of emails . Im on my phone and cant seem to find any settings to change this . Do i need to go on a computer or am i missing something . ? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You mean the notifications? User CP -> edit options -> change default subscription mode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

My phone automatically goes to the phone version of the site . It doesnt seem to have user cp .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Thanks figured it out from the link .

Advertisement