Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need A Set Of Farm Accounts :(

Options
  • 02-11-2012 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

This is a long shot, but im in dire need of a set of farm accounts. Im studying agriculture in WIT and for an assignment i need a set of accounts and my uncle wont give me his :( I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to email me a set? I mean, you can take any personal details that you want off them.

If anyone can help me it would be much apprecated! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

would you need the set of accounts to show a profit? if so I cant help:rolleyes:, can you not make up a set?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Agree with Bob, make up a set. When I was doing my ag course, i didn't have a set because the accountant that was doing the old man's accounts at the time never sent him a set (no need for a lecture on the morals of not having a set), so I just got a set of sample accounts off the internet and guestimated the figures. Nobody knew the difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Plenty of Teagasc sample accounts used in reports/examples etc, google them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jamesleacy501

Thanks Bob for replying :) Nope it doesnt have to be profitable, thats the point of the assignment, so that i can figure out where too much money is being spent :)

Thanks reilig for replying :) I suppose i can try make up some of the figures.. You dont know what website you got that sample accounts from do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Thanks reilig for replying :) I suppose i can try make up some of the figures.. You dont know what website you got that sample accounts from do you?

http://www.teagasc.ie/topics/dairy/docs/1.3_farm_tax_accounts_assessment_2.2_euro.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jamesleacy501

Haha thanks reilig i just found that before i opened your link to it.. that should do the trick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭DMAXMAN

for what its worth i would give you a set of accounts a couple of years old if you gave me the insight of your report. pm me if you want to talk more.

Advertisement