Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Pamper Days/Nights ideas

Options
  • 02-11-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,Im planning a pamper day and night for myself and my mum..its her 60th birthday so I want to make it special. Im thinking of booking us both into a Spa hotel,maybe the Radisson?!Ive never been to this spa but would appreciate all reviews. So a day at the Spa there,followed by cocktails and dinner...at the G?
    Following day maybe some shopping/high tea/get our hair done/any other suggestions? Im not familar with Galway so am open to all suggestions!Thanks for your help. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Either G or House Hotel for dinner I'd say.
    Radissons spa seems popular, I haven't been myself. You may want to check various deals sites in case there is a deal on somewhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

The Spa at the Raddison in Galway is amazing! You will love it.

Advertisement