Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere to print files off a usb in cork city center

Options
  • 02-11-2012 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

the place on washington street is closed tomorrow and any inet cafe I tried doesn't offer printing. the topup system in the college was down today

this is very frustrating :)

does anyone know somewhere you can print normal word files off a usb key for a free

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

WebWorkHouse on Winthrop street (near the GPO) does do printing. It isn't free though! I'm not sure if you meant "for a fee" or "for free" ! You might need to pay for computer time too, I remember someone mentioning that before.

If you are in UCC there is also a printing place in the Student Center near the little bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Redisle wrote: »
    WebWorkHouse on Winthrop street (near the GPO) does do printing. It isn't free though! I'm not sure if you meant "for a fee" or "for free" ! You might need to pay for computer time too, I remember someone mentioning that before.

If you are in UCC there is also a printing place in the Student Center near the little bank.

WebWorkHouse charges for the computer time as well as printing but it's a great place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Thanks guy I`ll pop in tomorrow hopefully its open. Meant for a fee of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

If you're just printing you can go to the library on Grand Parade. You can use the PC for free if you tell them you just want to print something off. Obviously you have pay for the paper (10c for B&W, 50c for colour)

Advertisement