Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

LPG .Time has come!

Options
  • 02-11-2012 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

All LPG related Stuff Here :rolleyes:
    Please post only LPG related stuff such as Conversions,locations of LPG pumps,Maps ,Personal expiriences with LPG cars Etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 LPGParkLane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Do you maintain this Google Map?

The filling station in Carrigtwohill (Cork) is Roches (021)4883112. Was about €1.15/l last time I checked.

yes ,i am trying to compile/ maintain it .thanks for info ,already corrected.
    Anyone Who knows any stations in Limerick to Cork area,please let me know so i can update the map:)

Just updated prices for LPG at Roscommon:(
    Seems that as soon as there any interest in LPG,price at pump jumps up.
    How IRISH is that:) lol
    Shocked:(

• Registered Users Posts: 82,538 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you had a 2008 registered car or newer would the motor tax rate change as the CO2 basis it was classified on would change for the gas journeys it takes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭jdee99

Think you will find that Rochford Motors in Ballihanuis has stopped selling all types of fuel including LPG. That was the main reason I didnt convert mine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

There is a garage on the N7 that sells LPG; it might be the Topaz just outside Kill but Ill update when I see for definate.

To Atlantic Dawn
    As far as i know ,Tax would still be calculated on basis of original CO2 emissions,as currently only factory fitted LPG systems do count as a basis for tax calculations.Disappointing, but trying to put a car thru` all the tests required to determine CO2/km will cost in excess of 6k Pounds(UK data).. add all the headaches of dealing with "friendly" motor tax/NCT people ...is not worth it.

Jdee99
    Thanks,removed. They no longer on Auto fuel traders license list ,according to Revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭jdee99

your welcome - they removed all the pumps about 6 months ago sadly

• Advertisement

Map updated again:) 40 confirmed and growing:) Thanks guys

http://www.golpg.co.uk/station/county/2848 Need help checking out listed stations , if there is one near you please let me know if still functioning/has LPG and what price:!
    Added Univercity( Limerick city) location:)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

i thought there was a filling station in coldwinters just off the M2? doesnt seem to be on the map

i am aware of it ,however unable to check in person ,(rumors that it had closed down ) and from info i`ve been given unable to pinpoint address . i am trying to put locations on a map with an accuracy below 50 meters:) so anyone can use streetview to at least get a closeup view of the area:).I would like to request all to provide as much detail as possible ,so it could be added to location description and it is accurate ,not just a marker on google map.
    Thank you all ,i am sure that all of us will benefit from my little project

Updated prices at Longford,(drop to 99 cent/litre),and a small victory in Mulllingar for `quote`Maxol in Mullingar has dropped the price from 1.09 to 0.99 (after a slaggin match with the owner ) .Thanks mullingar man:)

Map Updated again:) Removed non functioning station in Fermoy, Added to a map station in Bouladuff on R498.
    All, please keep sending me locations if you find a new station /conversion place:)
    Thank you.
    Added Station and conversion centre In Coldwinters, North road(R135) ,dublin.

Advertisement