Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v Arsenal - Kick Off 12:45 - SSHD2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

DB10 wrote: »
    Wilshere off

Mike Dean you've done it again :rolleyes:

Yes, hes correctly booked a player for a yellow card offence.

Pretty standard stuff from him, I dont know why you felt the need to point it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

If that was a yellow, Cleverly's was too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

There was good reason Fergie took off Cleverly.

Is it too late in the game for some Arsenal guys to blame the ref?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Could've been a leg breaker.

I hate this bollocks. Any tackle could have been a leg breaker! RVP's one where he was yellowed had much more potential than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭doc_17

Bad tackle. Yellow card. If cleverly had still been on and had that tackle now he would have walked.

Arsenal could be in real trouble now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

_blank_ wrote: »

it's the refs fault.
    Are you a 10 yr old referee?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Wenger should have took him, deluded old fool hasnt a clue.

He's just waiting to hug van persie at the end . Least Wilshere has some balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

20 minutes with 10 men??? At least 2 more for United I'd say, time for a RvP hattrick yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Wilshere off

Comedy gold.:rolleyes:

Wilshere deserved to go for that,no one to blame but himself,stupid lunge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

That was stupidity from Wilshere and Wenger. Nobody can contest that red card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

As my granda use to say.... "he deserved it, the dirty little sh*te."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Wilshere off

Your just embarrassing yourself now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

markie29 wrote: »
    could have been a straight red for that tackle!

Are you watching a different game? Was only a yellow because of his previous one. Straight red my arse

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

At least this **** of a fixture is over now and Arsenal's season can start properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,118 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Why wasn't Wilshire given a nice friendly "get subbed before you're sent off" warning like cleverly got?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I think the stress is starting to get to Wenger.
    He looked like Darth Sidious in that shot :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Could've been a leg breaker.

Ah stop will ya, it was clumsy is all, he got the ball first in fairness to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Jack will be off
    Why do I keep doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

any line ups announced yet for the 3 o clocks?

Owen_S wrote: »
    That was stupidity from Wilshere and Wenger. Nobody can contest that red card.

Youd think that, wouldnt you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Quazzie wrote: »
    Why wasn't Wilshire given a nice friendly "get subbed before you're sent off" warning like cleverly got?

he was - the ref should have sent Wilshire before

Mike Dean sends off an Arsenal player and gives United a penalty at old Trafford.

So predictable I shouldnt have even watched. Just like the game where Fletcher had 10 fouls and no yellow. Hopefully the Police will investigate Dean aswell as Clattenberg.

Do you reckon United have ever scored a legitimate goal or won anything on merit in the last 134 years?
    Don't be a tit, I was referring to one goal that I thought came from an offside chance, united deservidly in front no need to make up pure ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Howard Webb will never get his place back in the team with Clattenburg and Dean playing like this.....:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

AdamD wrote: »
    Are you watching a different game? Was only a yellow because of his previous one. Straight red my arse

he was over the top of the ball though

Who gave that to Cleverly?

SAF had the brains to take him off.Wenger didnt with Wilshere and it has backfired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

swoody wrote: »
    any line ups announced yet for the 3 o clocks?

Man U or Arsenal aren't playing in the 3o'c, but you post in the thread about a match between those two, looking for lineups for those games? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Arsenal have been desperate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Was there nobody on the bench to replace Wilshere? If so it really was silly keeping him on, he was a foul of any sort away from a red.

In any case, Arsenal look hopeless here, absolutely no ideas in the last third.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Santos should have been booked there but no, its always in Utd's favour.

Also, no more need to respond to the ridiculous posts in this thread!

• Advertisement

Hopefully the Police will investigate Dean aswell as Clattenberg.

FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Why do I keep doing this.

You have my sympathy lad, all your "predictions" becoming reality! Hope you were down the bookies this morning :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Soups123 wrote: »
    Don't be a tit, I was referring to one goal that I thought came from an offside chance, united deservidly in front no need to make up pure ****

Nothing against you personally. I'm just sick of all this "United get all the decisions" ****e this week. It's coming from every bloody angle.

In fairness he was with the tackle on RVP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Soups123 wrote: »

When someone puts the picture up of that "offside" you'll be eating your words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Mike Dean sends off an Arsenal player and gives United a penalty at old Trafford.

So predictable I shouldnt have even watched. Just like the game where Fletcher had 10 fouls and no yellow. Hopefully the Police will investigate Dean aswell as Clattenberg.

I was going to put on you on ignore but this is just comical! Keep em coming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

WTF are you on about?

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Howard Webb will never get his place back in the team with Clattenburg and Dean playing like this.....:P

The police have Clattenberg now. Looks like Dean is doing a good job as replacement.:D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

markie29 wrote: »
    could have been a straight red for that tackle!

No it couldn't, it was a deserved yellow nothing more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

5331390.jpg

What a shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Good ole reliable Nani Walcott! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Carrick has been incredibly sloppy today.

Maybe take off RVP to avoid a silly yellow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

yabadabado wrote: »
    Who gave that to Cleverly?

SAF had the brains to take him off.Wenger didnt with Wilshere and it has backfired.

Ferguson has a ready replacement for cleverly in Anderson, wenger doesn't in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Maybe take off RVP to avoid a silly yellow

Fantasy Football! ;)

Fantasy Football! ;)

despite him being my captain i dont care about that. annoys me when people think that way

edit: and the tone/content of my post wasnt aimed at you more my mates who always do it

niallo27 wrote: »
    Ferguson has a ready replacement for cleverly in Anderson, wenger doesn't in fairness.

Any player is better then no player.

When someone puts the picture up of that "offside" you'll be eating your words.
    Possibly but I called what i saw, replay looked close enough. I won't eat my words, I don't like f's or e's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,890 ✭✭✭✭klose

Jimmies status

[x] rustled
    [_] unrustled

• Advertisement
Advertisement