Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and injured dog

Options
  • 02-11-2012 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭

Found this poor little fella wandering headlong into traffic in the witches lane/Meadowbank area. He has a collar but no contact info. One of his eyes is badly damaged and he is limping. I think these are recent injuries as he doesn't seem to have adjusted to the loss of sight in the bad eye and is bumping into doors and tables. His limp also indicates recent injuries.

I had to break sharply when I saw him and he was heading straight for every sound he could hear. He was getting close to the Cork Rd and would not have lasted much longer if I hadn't picked him up. I am just home and about to feed him so I will contact the Waterford SPCA asap but feel free to PM me in the meantime if you know him or the owner.

46046_458747200833780_963758522_n.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Poor little thing :( thank god you picked him up! He looks blind in the right eye alrite. Fair play to ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Aww the poor little fecker :( That was great of you to pick him up and take care of him. hopefully you find his owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Poor little thing :( thank god you picked him up! He looks blind in the right eye alrite. Fair play to ya :)

Hopefully this will have a happy ending. Despite his hardship, which I fear could have been inflicted on him, he is very freindly after a short period of getting to know you and trust building. I'll keep you updated on any news.

Right now some chicken is on the menu for the poor pooch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Awh he's a lovely little fella, hope you find the owner soon. Looks like he's in good hands until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Poor little love. Bless you for taking him in. I hope there is a happy ending for the little man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

He looks like the Terminator with that eye! looks sore,Nice to see another stray dog being looked after,fair play to ye

• Registered Users Posts: 33 FoxyChickNic

Have you brought him to the vet to see if he's microchipped, poor creature! Fair play for taking him in, nothing worse then a lost doggy at Halloween with all the fireworks and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

hows the poor oul fella? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Off topic but gotta laugh at how the ads are displayed on the page. I have ads for solicitors and one for treating brain injuries which I guess is a result of the phrase 'break sharply' above

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

He looks like the Terminator with that eye! looks sore,Nice to see another stray dog being looked after,fair play to ye

EIvTh.jpg

Hope you find his owners :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement