Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Let the upgrading begin! :-D

• 02-11-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

I ended up getting a few bits for my sv.

Dying for tomorrow to get them all put on :D
    I will do everything myself apart from the apex clipons.

I will have custom exhaust hangers in a few weeks. The same lad on ebay who makes that heelguard is making them for me.
    He didnt have a template for them so he bought a stock exhaust hanger to get the measurements and he will make something up for me.

The hugger was black, i sprayed that myself. Same for those bits of fairing that come off to remove the seat, i sprayed them too but they defo need another clear coat to bring the shine up.

picture.php?albumid=1900&pictureid=14122

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Very nice looking forward to seeing it on one of the Sunday Spins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Totally forgot! I also have r&g crash protectors and a givi rack to go on! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

SAWEEET!!!

From Hooligan bike to UBER HOOLI boike :p .....cant wait Gary. Get a few before and after pics as you are doing it and stick them up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Cool, looks like you got good stuff. Take ur time and get it all done right. You will love it when its done. Best of luck

Going good so far except the fact that 2x M6 lug nuts were missing fro mthe fairing kit..... Off to woodies in hope i go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Off to woodies myself today for a screw for my battery terminal....good ol woodies eh!

Jesus christ there was a lot of improvising done to get some of this stuff on, lol! :o

I have it all done now expect for the apex clipons and the r&g crash bars. Defo not doing those myself.

Advertisement