Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Aerosmith Album

Options
  • 02-11-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

came out today, their first in 11 years

first impression is that it's quite good but will need a few more listens before it sinks in

some good old Aerosmith 70s grooves on it, less commercial stuff which is great

Street Jesus - stand out track

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Guardian gave it an awful review today but then again they gave Robbie Williams a great review. They said there wasn't enough of a 70's feel to it and had too many soppy ballads a la Don't want to miss a thing.
    Can't wait to listen to it and see for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

The Guardian hasn't a clue! I f*cking love the album! Proper Aerosmith! \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Listening to it for a week now and it's a good album. Good mixture of tracks.

• Site Banned Posts: 236 ✭✭vader65

I didn't even know they had a new album, have to say i'm pleasantly surprised by it. I wasn't expecting it to be as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭madness98

Loving this at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I'll be pleasantly surprised if this is less than 92% crap. When it comes to good orginal music Aerosmith slowed down after 1989 and stopped around 1993.

• Site Banned Posts: 236 ✭✭vader65

Its not bad at all, think it is very old school Areosmith

Advertisement