Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro evo v3 patch? help

Options
  • 02-11-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

downloaded the wenb v3 option file after following the step by step loading the game with patch this comes up **unable to load data because data is from different version ** any help be great a great game but really need official kits etc

my game is region bles 01708

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

EI2011 wrote: »
    downloaded the wenb v3 option file after following the step by step loading the game with patch this comes up **unable to load data because data is from different version ** any help be great a great game but really need official kits etc

my game is region bles 01708

I got the same error message. What you have to do is ensure that your version is updated with the 2 data-packs (from Konami) before you try to install the v3 option file. So just let the system update itself to data pack v2 (you go to the "Information" menu option, and choose the subsequent menu option that allows you to download the data pack).

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭EI2011

thanks man give it try now

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭EI2011

fatbhoy wrote: »
    I got the same error message. What you have to do is ensure that your version is updated with the 2 data-packs (from Konami) before you try to install the v3 option file. So just let the system update itself to data pack v2 (you go to the "Information" menu option, and choose the subsequent menu option that allows you to download the data pack).
    thanks a million that worked a treat

Advertisement