Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you scared of the dark?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Cargin

not scared...just wary is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

YEP - it utterly freaks me out. I will sleep with the lights on in the room if I'm on my own. I'll turn them off at some point during the night - when they start annoying me eyes though:o

Countryside + Dark + Me = we do not mix, at all. I'd probably scare myself to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Tis grand wen u watch load of horror movies and then knock off all the lights and then walk through the house with no lights on. every corner you just feel like a stab maniac is gonna jump out or creep up on u. then you start to see white lights and green eyes and sh t just gets wired after that. but no the darkness is awesome. apart from the boogie man and creepers. and the neighbour black cat being in it with u

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

I really like the dark.
    I find it peaceful. Especially walking alone in the dark somewhere, like woods or something.
    (I'm not being sarcastic btw incase it looks that way!)

Larry?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

I like black cats they are second nicest kind. Very best cats are black and white with tiny pink noses with a tiny black smudge. The best cats eyes glow emerald green in the dark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I was terrified of the dark until I was around 12/13. Of all things, the X Files is what made me freak out the most.

Nowadays its grand. Since I don't believe in extra terrestrials or any monsters or ghosts, the only thing to fear is junkies wanting my phone. But if its so dark that I can't see them, chances are they can't see me either :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bobby183

Fecking terrified

Advertisement